Table of Contents
- Top six reasons to outsource your logistics services
- How can shipping software ease your logistics services?
Why is Cin7 Orderhive the best investment for your business?
Whether you are an established manufacturer, online retailer, or grocery store owner, logistics play a vital role in your business. Logistics management often involves allocating vehicles, appointing drivers, renting warehouses at various locations, and tracking goods. For many businesses, outsourcing these processes to a third party logistics (3PL) management company can be beneficial for many reasons.
Top six reasons to outsource your logistics services
1. You can focus on your business growth
Logistics management is a tedious process that requires an entire team to handle. Maintaining vehicles in excellent condition, monitoring, and tracking goods, and knowing cities’ up-to-date rules and regulations are no small tasks.
Logistics service providers have in-depth expertise in logistics. Their dedicated team of experts knows the norms of several states and countries, freeing you from the risks and hassles of delivery, so you can use your resources to participate in other critical business operations.
In short, you can focus on business growth and provide excellent customer experiences while your logistic partners do all the shipping for your business.
2. You can ensure quality customer service
You want your products to reach your customers safely on time every time. Hiring a 3PL company and working closely with the company to ensure quality standards are met ensures your customers get the high quality service they deserve.
3. You can cut costs and unwanted expenses
Shipping and transportation can pop up with unwanted expenses, often at unexpected times. By partnering with logistics experts, you can avoid paying exorbitant costs for docking and transportation. They are professionals who deal with shipping worldwide, and they can save you from paying hefty prices.
4. You can manage risks way better
Risks are bound to happen in any business, and logistics is no exception. Logistics service providers can help you manage risks better. For instance, reaching suppliers to keep your business running is challenging during a health crisis like Covid 19 or other natural disasters. A 3PL company can help you continue to get raw materials and inventory by utilizing the company’s relationships with suppliers. Plus, your company need not purchase warehouses in every area. Even if a 3PL company doesn’t have storage space in your target area, it can acquire space for you and other potential customers in that specific market.
5. You can ship your products better, faster, and easier
A logistics service provider can provide expedited shipments, frequent backhauls, optimized routing, and improved distribution.
6. You can scale up your business seamlessly
By collaborating with multiple shipping partners, you can handle more business more easily. By investing in reliable shipping software that lets you manage your contacts with many 3PLs, you can easily scale your business.
How can shipping software ease your logistics services?
A cloud-based multi-carrier shipping software, like Cin7 Orderhive, enables you to receive orders from multiple online channels, view them on a single dashboard, and seamlessly ship the products to your customers.
Here are some powerful features of the Cin7 Orderhive shipping software that will revolutionize your shipping process:
Multichannel orders shipping
- You can integrate multiple sales channels, 3PLs, and shopping carts to send your products to customers anywhere.
- You can collaborate with shipping services in other countries and spontaneously make international shipments.
- The software supports dropshipping management. For instance, it facilitates collaboration with the ecommerce giant Amazon FBA so you can sell your products worldwide.
Shipping rate comparison
Cin7 Orderhive makes shopping for the best shipping rate easy with the following features:
- The software lets you calculate the shipping rates of various logistics service providers.
- As a seller, you gain access to all prior discounts. For instance, you can find order size and area-based shipping discounts.
- You can buy shipping labels from almost all significant carriers including USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- The system integrates 200+shipping carriers, enabling you to provide a seamless shopping experience to your customers.
Smart shipping methodologies
Cin7 Orderhive is a highly functional shipping software that halves your shipping processes and enables you to process more orders. You can
- Filter orders instantly based on location, date, tags, stores, and more in a single touch.
- Import and export bulk orders and shipment details.
- Generate and print batch order labels quickly.
- Print shipping manifests or pick-lists readily.
- Create and print packing slips.
Shipping workflow automation
You can automate time-consuming and repetitive tasks with Cin7 Orderhive software and use your resources for more challenging tasks. The shipping workflow automation features allow you to
- Add shipping presets/default attributes.
- Automate label and insurance payments using the wallet feature.
- Add due dates for your shipping orders.
- Use barcodes and scan your products.
- Either use the default label or customize the shipping label and packing slip templates according to your business requirements.
Custom shipping collateral
Cin7 Orderhive also allows you to customize your shipping collateral to give a personalized shopping experience to your customers. You can
- Customize shipment packages, matching your brand voice and personality.
- Customize shipping label templates, packing slip templates, and print formats to maintain brand consistency.
- Add, edit or delete templates on the go to match your evolving business needs.
Transparent shipment tracking
Monitor everything that comes in and out with the shipment tracking feature.
- Facilitate end-to-end delivery tracking for yourself and your customers.
- Get shipment alerts and notification emails to avoid any shipment delays.
- Get support for multi-piece shipment (grouping of two or more packages) tracking.
- Set and restrict user-level permissions for your shipments.
Flexible and transparent 24x7 workflows
Cin7 Orderhive provides complete transparency and flexibility in the entire shipping process. Thus, you and your supply chain team always stay on the same page, knowing the real-time shipping details and performance insights.
Why is Cin7 Orderhive the best investment for your business?
Shipping is a crucial part of any ecommerce business as it gets your products to your customers. In fact, you could say you haven’t really closed the deal until the customer has received, and is happy with, your product.
Cin7 Orderhive is an automation platform that lets you automate not just shipping but inventory control, order management, purchase management, returns management, and warehouse management. When it comes to shipping, Cin7 Orderhive is a seamless, multi-carrier shipping software that enables you to receive orders from multiple channels and process shipping readily.
So, what are you waiting for? Start accepting orders from customers worldwide and fulfill your orders seamlessly. Connect with our Cin7 Orderhive experts for a quick demo and learn more about generating customized shipping labels, shipping notes, multichannel shipping, syncing your shipping data and orders in real-time, and much more.
Exploring new and complex topics and penning them in simple words is what I am passionate about. Not just topics; as an avid traveler, I love to explore places, food, culture, and whatnot. Occasionally, you can find me baking and cooking exotic meals for my family. Ultimately, I make sure I live, laugh, and be happy every minute.
Other articles from Cin7 Orderhive
International Shipping 101: Guidelines, Best Practices and Tips
The flow of content: International Shipping Process Initiation Selecting The Right Shipping Partner Documentation Requirements For International Shipping Pack..