GetApp Q4 results are out and Orderhive has done it yet again. We have been ranked as the 2nd best software within the inventory management category trailing just behind NetSuite.
Appearing among the top 25 software for inventory management in Getapp directly reflects the popularity of the software in the market. A high score and top position mean that your software is being used and positively reviewed by users on a frequent basis.
The GetApp ranking is based on 5 basic variables or factors, each of which has a maximum of 20 points. These are-
User reviews for the Software are taken into consideration from GetApp, Capterra and Software Advice.
- Recent reviews(less than 6 months old) are given 10 points
- Reviews accumulated in the time span of 6-12 months with 6 points
- Reviews that are older than 12 months with 4 points
Orderhive scores an 18/20 for user reviews.
Like reviews, Integrations also constitute a maximum of 20 points.
- 10 points for the number of integrations relative to the category average
- 4 points for the number of integrations relative to category leaders
- 5 points for integration with Zapier
- 1 point for Open API.
Orderhive Scores a 12/20 for Integrations.
Scores for mobile platforms are calculated as follows-
- 5 points for the presence of both iOS and Android apps
- 10 points for average ratings of those apps in the respective stores
- Remaining 5 points for reviews of the app against the competition
In case there are no apps, the website of the app is evaluated using Google’s page speed insights.
Orderhive Scores a 14/20 for Mobile.
Media scores are based on the total number of twitter followers and FB fans.
- 15 points for the number of Twitter followers and FB fans combined and scaled against the category average
- Remaining 5 points for number of Twitter followers and FB fans combined and scaled against category leaders
Orderhive scores a 5/20 for Media.
Security is the last factor in scoring inventory management SaaS apps. 20 points are allotted for Security.
Security scoring is calculated using answers from a vendor-completed survey. The questions in the survey are based on the Cloud Security Alliance self-assessment form as part of the Security, Trust & Assurance Registry.
With 15 questions, each answer is assigned a point value based on vendor response, with additional points given for security certifications, for a maximum possible score of 20.
In the event of a tie, each data point is weighted for importance, with security taking precedent, followed by reviews, integrations, mobile apps, and media presence, respectively.
Orderhive Scores a 16/20 in Security.
Orderhive’s vision is to become a leader in the inventory management space. As a relatively new entrant, we believe we are doing a commendable job and this report from GetApp is a testimony to that.
If you have been familiar with the inventory management space you must have tried many software yourself. We insist you give Orderhive a try. Orderhive’s Features-to-Price ratio is simply unbeatable.
Complete list of top 25 Inventory Management Software for Q4