Orderhive has just brought one more integration in the FTP section. Now you can Import and export orders and shipment from one Orderhive account to another.
To integrate these functionalities –
- Open your Orderhive account. In the left-hand side’s modules section, scroll down to the Integrate module. Click on that.
- Once you are on the “Manage Integrations” section, click on “ FTP.”
- After clicking on FTP you will see different types of functionalities like Order import, Shipment import, Inventory Import, Order Export, and Shipment export,
- Click on any of the integrations you want to activate between your two accounts.
- After that, you have to follow the 2 easy on-screen instructions and fill in the details that are asked and there you go now you will be able to import or export orders and shipments successfully between two Orderhive accounts.