What is Hubspot?
Founded in 2006, Hubspot is a CRM that also deals with inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. The company came into existence because the founders, Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah understood the shift in consumer behaviors back in 2004. Hubspot helps eCommerce businesses to understand the behavior and keep track of their consumers. Right from the first introduction to the time after a consumer has become a subscriber or bought products from them.
Why is Hubspot integrated with Orderhive?
A lot of our users have trouble managing their orders with their customers. Normally, what people do is, they just manage the orders of their customers and often forget the importance of understanding and managing the customer who has placed the order. Hubspot here will help you stay top of your consumers’ nature with the help of which you can serve them in the best possible way.
Here’s what all you can do with Hubspot Integration
- Orders tagged with the tag configured in Orderhive store and in the ‘Confirmed’ or ‘Not Confirmed’ status, will be sent to respective mapped status & pipeline in Hubspot.
- If the order contains Products not already present in Hubspot, then those products will also be synced to Hubspot (Name, SKU, Rate, Description)
- If the order is for a customer whose details are not already present in Hubspot, then that customer will also be synced to Hubspot. (Name, Email, Phone Number. The email will be the unique identifier.)
- If the order status is updated in Orderhive, then the corresponding deal stage will be updated to the respective mapped stage in Hubspot.
*Note: We do not send status updates of orders whose status is updated through channels, to Hubspot.
How to integrate ‘Hubspot’ with Orderhive?
Let’s understand how you can integrate Hubspot with Orderhive.
- Open your Orderhive account. In the left-hand side’s modules section, scroll down to the Integrate module. Click on that.
- Once you are on the “Manage Integrations” section, click on “ CRMs.”
- Click on the “Hubspot” logo present in the first-row fourth column.
- After that, you have to follow the 10 easy on-screen instructions, and there you go. Hubspot will be successfully integrated with Orderhive.