What is ShipEdge?
Shipedge is a cloud-based ecommerce order fulfillment software ideal for third party logistics companies and ecommerce sellers. It has a swift fulfillment and distribution software that enables the users to try on different sorts of smart automation. The company’s motto is, “ You focus on the marketing of their products and we will take care of the logistics.”
Why is ShipEdge Integrated with Orderhive?
Shipedge is best for 3rd party logistics companies and also for the companies that are looking for the best in class shipping management systems with best rate shipping. The software is also very much sufficient to connect every level of the supply chain from the ecommerce seller to the consumers. With Shipedge integration, we at orderhive are providing consumers advanced options to increase their business aspirations.
Also, you can do the following things with shipedge integration
- Send Orders to ShipEdge account based on a selected tab and mapped services
- Sync Shipment updates from ShipEdge to Orderhive [No support for Partially Shipped Orders]
- Send Order Cancel updates to ShipEdge account [ With the help of our Automation: Action = Send Updates to 3PL/Shipping ]
How to Integrate ShipEdge?
Integrate ShipEdge with Orderhive with the help of the following steps:
- Open your Orderhive account. In the left-hand side’s modules section, scroll down to the Integrate module. Click on that.
- Once you are on the “Manage Integrations” section, click on “ Fulfillment”
- Click on the “ShipEdge” logo present in the third-row first column.
- After you have to follow the seven easy on-screen instructions, and there you go. ShipEdge will be successfully integrated with Orderhive.