What is ShipEngine?
ShipEngine generates API to help you compare shipping rates, helps in printing shipping labels, provides live shipment tracking and global multi-carrier support. The APIs of ShipEngine have empowered around one billion shipments for brands and logistic companies that are growing quickly.
Why is ShipEngine Integrated with Orderhive?
ShipEngine APIs help businesses find out the best rates among different carriers along with helping in address validation, shipment tracking, shipment processing, and handling returns. With ShipEngine Integrated with Orderhive, you have new options available to manage your shipments more efficiently and save more money.
ShipEngine with orderhive will help you –
- Sync new carrier from ‘ShipEngine’.
- Display added carrier list in the ‘ShipEngine’ store detail page.
- Create shipping label, Manifest, Refund label, multi-piece shipment feature
How to Integrate ShipEngine with Orderhive?
Let’s understand how you can integrate Shipwire with orderhive.
- Open your Orderhive account. In the left-hand side’s modules section, scroll down to the Integrate module. Click on that.
- Once you are on the “Manage Integrations” section, click on “ Carrier.”
- Click on the “ShipEngine” logo present in the Last Row Sixth Column.
- After that, you have to follow the 6 easy on-screen instructions, and there you go. ShipEngine will be successfully integrated with Orderhive.