What is Square POS?
A mobile POS system available for Android and iOS devices, Square Point of Sale has the key capabilities that include online payment processing, sales reports, inventory tracking, digital receipts, Square marketing campaigns, eCommerce, insights/analytics, etc.
Why is Square POS integrated with Orderhive?
With most of the technologies becoming more mobile, Square POS allows the users to operate just with mobile devices’ help. You don’t need a large computer system; you can bill, create customer profiles automatically, offer loyalty points, and do everything that a modern POS can, with the help of your compact devices.
The POS system also allows you to adjust your POS system to quicken up your checkout, add locations, and employees quickly. You Can also connect third-party apps that you use.
Square POS with orderhive will make a great combo if you are looking to go mobile and do great stuff more conveniently.
The integration of the Square POS with Orderhive lets you do the following tasks
- Sync Products, Orders, and Customers from the Square POS store
- Send Stocks Updates to the Square POS store
- Send Order Updates (Cancelled, Shipped) to the Square POS store
How to Integrate Square POS?
Integrate Square POS with Orderhive by following the following steps:
- Open your Orderhive account. In the left-hand side’s modules section, scroll down to the Integrate module. Click on that.
- Once you are on the “Manage Integrations” section, click on “ Webstore.”
- Click on the “Square” logo present in the third-row first column.
- After you have to follow the five easy on-screen instructions, and there you go. Square will be successfully integrated with Orderhive.