Orderhive users can now get their consignments covered by UPS Capital’s shipping insurance.
- First of all, ensure that you have completed all the contractual agreements with UPS Capital (UPSC). UPSC IT API integration team will set up a sandbox environment with sample rates to enable the API interactions.
- Next, fill in the credentials as provided by the UPSC IT team which includes Bearer, X-IBM-Client-Id, X-IBM-Client-Secret, and PartnerId.
3. Select any one of the shipment types from the provided list
- Save the data and confirm a quote with dummy data that is provided by the UPSC team. For this, you will need to create a shipment in Orderhive with UPS Capital as an insurance provider.
- Complete the test cases and approach the Orderhive support team to get the quote ID for the shipment for which you have bought UPS insurance.
- Once this is verified you will be moved to production mode and can start using your account to buy actual insurance.