If you are running a business offering high-end products and services, there are various factors to be considered in order to run the business effectively. Shipping label is one of them.
Today, shipping process is incomplete without shipping labels. These labels refers to the note attached to shipping box/package with essential informations that includes source contact details, destination and source address, and other details related to the package. They are widely used by retailers, manufacturers who need to ship daily packages according to their business.
Traditionally, business owners dealt with shipping labels manually. This way they had to create shipping label each time they had to ship a product, but they were time-consuming and easy to mess up. Hail to the world of technology! Business owners can now make their life easy by indulging with an automated shipping management software that will allow them to auto generate shipping labels from the tip of their finger, in turn boost their shipping management efficiency.
Integrating your business with a perfect order and shipping management software solution like Orderhive will allow users to easily integrate with the leading carrier FedEx, in turn will streamline their shipping process and auto generate shipping labels, all from one centralized system. This way you will save a lot of time, effort and money that can be used in other important business tasks.
Implementing Orderhive’s shipping software solution, will allow users real-time FedEx shipping rates for both international and domestic orders. It also offers the void shipping labels functionality and the ability to cancel RMA orders on a product-by-product basis. Also, users can print shipping labels from any computer, and real-time shipment updates are viewable from within the order management system.
Why need an automated shipping labels?
1. You don’t need to prepare special labels each time you ship a product. Just print once on a paper and affix it to the packages that you want to ship. This eliminates the possibility of errors when done manually.
2. Shipping information once included in your listing, will automatically enter those same details (shipping and product information) on the shipping label. This ensures accuracy in shipping the product to the correct customers and destination, in turn reduces the returns rate.
3. Implementing Orderhive allows you integrate with renowned carriers that includes FedEx who provide value coverage. This way you ensure that even if your product is lost in transit it can be claimed for.
4. You can receive delivery confirmation emails that tell you when the buyer has received the package.
5. You can add custom text to the shipping label.
6. If you create multiple FedEx shipping labels, you can easily combine orders into a single shipment.
7. No need to go through your orders one-by-one. Save time by printing the shipping labels for your pending orders in batches.
When you consider all of the advantages to automating shipping labels, it is hard to believe that there are still companies that are doing it the old fashioned way. Saving time, money, being more efficient, having more control over shipping processes, and avoiding mistakes are just a few of the benefits of switching over to automated shipping software solution.
If you are one of those implementing the traditional way of printing shipping labels, look into making the switch soon! The savings that you can get from automating your shipping labels can really add up over time.